01. Strengthening of 66 KV Transmission line Network in Daman U.T. 40% work has been completed, 20% will be completed up to March 2009 and the remaining 40% work will be completed in the next Financial Year 2009-2010.
02. Normal Development Works and Release of Service Connection. 500 Nos. Service Connection will be Released.
03. Providing & Strengthening of Power Supply Network & Communication, MRT facilities & Special Tools and Plants. New network covering distance of 02 Kms. will be erected.
04. Renovation of existing old power distribution and providing improved metering system & Providing SCADA System to all S/S in Daman & Diu. The SCADA system has already been setup in 4 out of 7 nos. 66/11 KV Sub stations and will be setup in 2 more 66/11 KV Sub stations in 100 days. This system is being setup to ensure full automation i.e. automatic and remote data transfer from electronic metering system of the department.
05. Works on Deposit basis: A. Scheme of Tourism Department 12 Nos. High Mast will be Completed. 06. Conversion of overhead lines in to Under Ground system in rural areas of Daman shall be taken up and completed in two villages covering a distance of about 6 Kms. At the end of March 2009.